Game Day Part 3
- When it comes to the day schedule, with most airsoft skirmishes, you’ll play a few different games for about 2.5 hours. After that, there is a lunch break followed by another 2.5 hours of airsoft in the afternoon. This is just a rule of thumb. It might be longer, or shorter.
- Make sure you drink a lot of water throughout the day, especially if it’s hot as you don’t want to end up dehydrated. Also, check beforehand to see if the airsoft field offers food. If not, you should bring a packed lunch.
- Once games are finished, you hand back the rented gear and then you can head home.
- By the way, a smart tip. Bringing a set of spare clothes might be very useful if the gameday should get rainy. It’s not uncommon to get quite muddy, so changing before going back home feels great.
- And that is basically all for your first time at airsoft! A lot of sites will have a photographer roaming around so go and check out their Facebook page or website to see if they snapped you in action.
- We hope you will like your first game and will want to play again. Because with all honesty, there is so much more to explore in the world of airsoft!
No Attachment Found