What makes it exciting?
- First off, it’s the game itself and everything that happens during the game. There’s nothing like the feeling when you’re camouflaged, laying on the ground and the enemies are passing literally meters away from you without noticing that you have them in your sights. Or when you make the perfect flank and have the drop on your enemy or when you throw the perfect grenade and eliminate an entire squad of opponents hiding inside of a room.
- Airsoft is like no other sport when it comes to adrenaline and realism and you definitely get more out of it the more you put in.
- There are so many different play styles, loadouts and equipment for you to try and it never gets old. You will always be on the lookout for the newest guns and gear and constantly thinking about how to improve your setup and tactics for the next game.
- There are airsoft sites and events across the world so there are always new places to go. Wanna go to an abandoned island in the middle of Croatia to play airsoft during the day and chill on the beach in the evening? You can do that. Wanna go to a super realistic military simulation taking place in a city’s subway? In the US they do this all the time. And we’re not even scratching the surface here.
- Not only that, but it’s also fantastic exercise (who doesn’t run faster when they’re being shot at), surprisingly safe, competitive and of course there’s a huge supportive community behind it too.
- If you want, you can make your own team with a bunch of friends and share all these experiences together. There are more than enough airsoft players who will join you on your airsoft journeys.
- There are countless groups on Facebook dedicated to supporting airsoft and if you have any questions you’ll find plenty of people who are able to help.
No Attachment Found