Connect with the Local Community
- After your first game, it is often the right moment to evaluate the experience. Did you like it? How did you feel? If the feelings are mostly positive, then you should definitely go for another game! And if you feel like you didn’t score enough kills, don’t worry. That is absolutely normal. You will get better with each time you play and you’ll soon have even more fun.
- To make the most out of airsoft in general, you should find new friends and people within the community. They will give you tips on what gear to get, they will guide you to different interesting places to play and you will generally find enough friends who share the same hobby.
- For many people, finding an airsoft team to play with is the gateway to making airsoft a long-term hobby. These teams attend games together, train tactics and improve their shooting skills. And most importantly, they befriend each other real quick. Try googling airsoft teams in your location and see for yourself. By the way, some teams may even have team discounts in local airsoft shops. That’s a nice plus.
- The best way is to talk to people directly on the field and get their contacts. Ask them if you can join them for the next game and play with them. Facebook groups are a great place to socialize as well. Besides common local groups in which you can find people to play with, you can also check out our airsoft Groups. One is named Novritsch Gear Owners, and the other is called Airsoft Snipers International. There’s a lot of useful information to help you get a head start.
- Of course, not everyone likes to look up a team straight away. In most cases, if you keep going to a field, you will eventually end up connecting with someone who plays in a team or in a group. Don’t feel like you need to push it too much. It will happen naturally.
- In case you had no luck finding yourself a suitable team or taking on airsoft with a bunch of friends, you can also set up your own team. But that’s a bit beyond this academy.
- By the way, if we were to give you one tip on this, it’s a good idea to already plan your second game right after the first one.
No Attachment Found