- On top of all the rules, there is also a notable part of Airsoft Etiquette which is good to know. To mention a few points:
- If you don’t intend to shoot, have your safety on and don’t point it at people for fun, or on accident, outside of the game, or in the safe zone. This minimizes the risk of unwanted injuries and makes everyone around you feel safe.
- Next, play fair, be reasonable, and don’t get angry. If someone gets mad at you, don’t meet them with anger as that will always just make the situation worse. Just smile, talk to them and solve it. A good compromise is always to agree you both go to respawn and that’s it. In the end, it’s just a few minute walk anyway and soon you’re back in the game.
- Speaking of fair play, always call your hits, even if it’s just a light tap. Airsoft is a game of honor and the more honorable we play, the better games we’ll have.
- If marshalls come to tell you or other players something, do not argue. Argues will always only cause more issues and it’s just not worth it. Go back to the respawn and back to the game again. Problem solved.
- To conclude, remember airsoft is just a game and you’re all there to have fun. If you get hit, acc
No Attachment Found